Monday, July 29, 2013

Fall 2013 Makeup Trends

Fall is fast approaching and with it we shed our summer skin and prepare for a different looking world. We trade in our bright pinks for darker hues that compliment the change of the season. If you're like me, then fall is one of your favorite times of year, based solely on the beauty and fashion trends. There's just something mysterious and sexy about this season. Anywho, these are my favorite and most wearable (in my opinion).

(All images taken from google) Vera Wang Fall 2013
Dark wine lips. This has to be my favorite.
Chanel Fall 2013
Glittery eyes! Okay this one might not
be the most wearable, but it's
definitely the most fun.
Victoria Beckham Fall 2013
Say goodbye to dewy skin and say hello to a velvety finish.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2013
Red, red, and some more red! This color has been all
over the runways. Worn either matte or extremely glossy.
Givenchy Fall 2013
Orange metallic colors look lovely
with every eye color.



Do you have a favorite trend that I didn't list above? If so leave a comment below, I'd love to see if I missed any!


XOXO, Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment